Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Wow!

Karl and I were spoiled rotten for our anniversary. Mom and Dad generously gave us a dinner out - yum! Pete and Nancy surprised us with a digital video camera. I told Karl to be on his best behavior - I can get video evidence and post it on the web! (I really want to capture his bed-hogging, which he vehemently denies.)


I gave Karl a hardwood floor vacuum. I don't know if I've ever seen him so excited over a gift (who gets excited over a vacuum?). Karl's folks recently showed me some video of Karl as a little one and there was an extended portion of the video showing Karl "playing" with a broom and vacuum. Seeing that explained SO much to me.

Karl surprised me by removing the carpet from our stairs and refinishing them. For an uber pregnant wife with a serious nesting instinct, this is an amazing gift.

+ =

No comments: