Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Little Miss Chubby Cheeks

Karl and I and both sets of grandparents were treated to a sneak peek of Haley last Friday. Babycakes was active all day long, so I was hopeful she'd give us a show during our 3D ultrasound, however in true baby fashion she slept the entire time. We were still able to get some good images of her face - her chubby cheeks are too cute! I think we even managed to see a smile.

(I apologize for the quality of the photo...I don't have access to a scanner.)




We've made it to 30 weeks...I simply cannot believe it. The clock continues to tick and in 10 weeks our girl will be here! Our trusty internet sources tell us that Haley is weighing in at almost 3 pounds and is 15.7 inches long; about the size of a cabbage. Haley and I received a clean bill of health at the doctor's today. She's still breech, but Dr. Newby assures me that most babies turn around on their own in the next few weeks - keep your fingers crossed!


No comments: