Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Not much to report on the baby front this week. We've hit 31 weeks and it seems like the finish line is in sight. Our reliable internet sources tell us that Haley is weighing in at 3.3 pounds and is 16 inches long; approximately the weight of 4 navel oranges. We understand that she's starting to fill out with baby fat and is headed for a major growth spurt in the coming weeks. So, you're telling me my belly will get bigger?! That's possible?



Karl had is first (and perhaps only) taste of Babies R Us last week. He was a champ! Next week Karl and I take our birthing class. Poor Karl doesn't seem excited about watching a video of a live birth.

Today is Karl and my third anniversary. It's hard to believe that we've been married for 3 years and have a little one on the way. I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else but Karl, he's an amazing husband.

No comments: