Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dream Analysis

I've been having weird, bizarre dreams since falling pregnant. Usually I don't have a vivid recollection of the dreams, however last night's dream stuck with me. I wonder if it's telling me something...

Bare with me, because it is unusual. Weird enough for Karl to question my sanity. In my dream I was with our baby and the baby (like all other babies) was in plastic casing, like you might find a doll at a toy store (first sign of weirdness). Anyhow, our baby had pink earrings and a necklace on (weirdness again). I was disappointed because Karl wasn't with me and now I knew we were having a girl. There was a lady next to me - a nurse or doctor maybe - told me that I couldn't be sure. We argued for awhile and when I picked the baby up its diaper fell off and lo and behold, the baby most definitely wasn't a girl. The mysterious lady I earlier argued with told me that the earrings and necklace were for show...there to trick us.

I can't begin to explain what this dream means, other than I might be a bit nuts. We'll find out what we're having tomorrow...we can't wait!!

No comments: