Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

25 Weeks Down, 15 To Go

Our trusty internet sources tell us that Haley is weighing in at approximately 1 1/2 pounds and is about 13 1/2 inches long. She's the weight of an average rutabaga...I'm not sure I would know what an average rutabaga (or a rutabaga, in general) would look like. I don't think I've ever eaten rutabaga...how does one cook it?


She's starting to pack on the baby fat and sprout some hair. Karl is hopeful that Haley is born with some hair on his head. I had to break the news to him that I was a baldy for 2 years. Bald is beautiful!

Haley continues to move and squirm on a very regular basis. I think she takes a secret joy in hitting my bladder in the middle of the night. She's going to be grounded the moment she comes out :O)

I passed the glucose test (yay!) and have a doctor's appointment later this week. We've signed up for our childbirth class and are quickly approaching the 3rd trimester. It's going by so fast!

No comments: