Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Let the Countdown Begin!

Holy Cow, we are officially members of the 3rd trimester! T-minus 84 days and counting. Fingers (and toes) are crossed that Haley stays put until her due date - we want her fully cooked.

Per our trusty internet sources, Haley is the size of a Chinese Cabbage. This means she's weighing in at 2.5 pounds and is 14.8 inches long. The girl continues to grow and boy do I know it!


Still feeling good, but starting to get uncomfortable and most definitely noticing the baby. She moves constantly and the kicks/punches are starting to get stronger. I enjoyed a pre-natal massage last week and it was 90 minutes of bliss. I tried to convince the massage therapist to move in to our house, but oddly enough she didn't take me up on the offer. I'm thankful to be pregnant during the spring and summer - dresses, skirts and flip-flops have become my wardrobe staples.

Karl and I are going to tackle the nursery over Memorial Day weekend. In true Dad fashion, Karl thinks the carpet needs to go and new flooring should be put down. Once that's done we can hang things on the walls and really make it cute. Pictures to come soon!

No comments: