Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

A Morning With Haley

Hello, Blog Readers - It's me Haley.  Mom's been slacking on the blog...again.  Ugh.  I'm taking over and wanted to show you some pictures of me and my cuteness. 

Mom dressed me (I look CUTE in black and red) and I'm heading downstairs to play with my toys.  I like to ease into my day with some moo juice, Handy Manny and toys before heading to daycare.
  
 Chillin' in my chair.  I like to climb off and on...and then jump into Mom or Dad's arms.  It's fun!

I'm standing on my chair and Mom's telling me something about putting my tushy down.  Not sure what that's about.  Standing on chairs and climbing things is my new passion.

Whatchu talkin' bout?  I'm calling Grammy and Boppa or maybe Charlie or maybe Australia.  I just like to push the buttons. 

That's all for now, but I'll be back later with more.  

Hugs,
Haley

No comments: