Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

A Few Days In Haley's Life

Hello, Blog - Haley here. I thought it was high time for me to show the readers what my life is like. Here are a few pictures of what I've been up to recently.

Daddy flies me around the house and I think it's the best. So much fun! It's even better when he puts me in the Bjorn while he vacuums. We LOVE to vacuum together!


Here I am spinning around in my doorway jumper. I haven't quite figured out how to bounce, but Daddy does a really good job. I look annoyed...no more pictures Mom, more bouncing Dad!


I like to eat! Sometimes I get kinda messy with my food. Mom and Dad don't feed me fast enough, so I have to help them by using my fingers to shove the food in.

Here I am hanging out in my highchair...it's a pretty sweet ride. Now I get to eat dinner at the table like Mom and Dad! I like the highchair best when I'm pantsless and can reach my toes. My toes are really neat and taste good!


Daaaang - I look SO cute! The pink skirt makes my tushy look particularly adorable. I've been dying to wear the jean jacket - I even asked Mom to roll my sleeves. I'm ready for the runway!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll make sure Mom posts pictures of me more often. She's slacking and my cuteness needs to be posted on the internet far more often.

Hugs, Haley

No comments: